When a child is in school in the United Arab Emirates it is a legal requirement they are registered with the Ministry of Education. The School will conduct this on your behalf providing the relevant documents are provided prior to your child starting school at VH Primary.
Upon receiving an offer, the documents required for registration are:
- Valid passport copy of your child
- Birth certificate copy of your child(must be in English or Arabic)
- Copy of Transfer Certificate from previous School
- Valid Emirates ID copy of your child*
- Valid Emirates ID copy of both parents or guardian
- Medical immunisation and consent form
*You will be required to bring your original Emirates ID into the school as per KHDA regulations
Transfer Documents for Overseas Students
If you are arriving from a school overseas a Transfer Certificate (TC) is required for students joining school from Year 1 upwards(see sample Transfer Certificate below).
All Transfer Certificates must be:
- Written in English or Arabic and must be on school letter headed paper with the
school stamp on and signed by the Principal or Head Teacher.
- Handed to the Admissions Office at the time of enrollment
There is a requirement for the Transfer Certificate to be attested (stamped) by the following:
- The Ministry of Education(from country of TC origin)
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (from country of TC origin)
- UAE embassy (from country of TC origin)
If you come from GCC Countries you only require the certificate stamped by The Ministry of Education.
Moving from another Emirate: There is a requirement to have a Transfer Certificate from the school as per above guidelines in Arabic only duly signed and stamped by the school, and must be attested by the Ministry of Education of that Emirate.
Moving from another school in Dubai: There is no requirement to provide a Transfer Certificate, this is processed through the online KHDA system.