We are looking for an enthusiastic candidates to join our dynamic team:
1. Foundation Stage Teachers for the academic year 2017/2018
- Must have a relevant British teaching qualification (B. Ed or PGCE).
- English as a first language.
- Be an outstanding practitioner with experience and passion for self-initiated learning
2. Islamic B Teacher
- Immediate start
- Must have KHDA approval
- Experience of teaching Islamic Studies in English
3. EAL assistant
As an EAL assistant, you will be required to work in partnership with the Class Teacher to support learning.
The successful applicant will:
- be able to commit enthusiastically to meet the needs of all learners
- be a team player with a keen interest in learning and teaching
- contribute positively to all aspects of school life
- be qualified for this role or have the relevant experience (EAL qualifications)
4. Shadow Teacher
- The shadow’s role will be to help facilitate the child in their day to day school life to ensure that they are able to access the curriculum.
- The shadow will help support and facilitate the child during social situations such as play time, group work and independent activities.
- The shadow will be instructed by the class teacher on the days activities and expectations.
- The shadow will communicate with school and parents on a daily basis to ensure that the child’s progress is monitored.
- The shadow will contribute to individual education plans and targets.
- Working hours 7:45 am – 1 pm term time only.
- Must have own visa or be sponsored on husbands.
- Must have a Police Check prior to starting
- Experience in working with children is essential and having Special Educational Needs experience would be desirable.