We are looking for an enthusiastic candidates to join our dynamic team:
1.Foundation Stage Teachers for the academic year 2017/2018
- Must have a relevant British teaching qualification (B. Ed or PGCE).
- English as a first language.
- Be an outstanding practitioner with experience and passion for self-initiated learning
2. Classroom assistant
- As a Classroom Assistant, you will be required to work in partnership with a class Teacher to support learning.
- Ideally, should have previous experience of working with children in a school/early year’s environment.
3. Shadow Teacher
Roles and responsibility for shadow teacher-
- The shadow’s role will be to help facilitate the child in their day to day school life to ensure that they are able to access the curriculum.
- The shadow will help support and facilitate the child during social situations such as play time, group work and independent activities.
- The shadow will be instructed by the class teacher on the days activities and expectations.
- The shadow will communicate with school and parents on a daily basis to ensure that the child’s progress is monitored.
- The shadow will contribute to individual education plans and targets.
Requirements for shadow teacher –
- Working hours 7:45 am – 1 pm term time only.
- Must have own visa or be sponsored on husbands.
- Must have a Police Check prior to starting
- Experience in working with children is essential and having Special Educational Needs experience would be desirable.
Send in your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.